Registered
704 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
It depends on the sled i just paid $2800 for a very clean 2001 SRX 700 with 3k miles and I don't think that was overpriced.. Seen a lot of rust buckets with 7 k miles for 2k tho

·
Registered
722 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,926 Posts
Yeah, but look at all the fun they'd be missing having to constantly repair these 10 year old sleds....nothing will build character quicker.
id argue constantly fixing 16 year old sleds builds more lol

Reactions: Rodeo Rider

·
Premium Member
6,926 Posts
op's post sled is a 4 grand sled tops on a non meth and no batflu year

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sold my 2016 Yamaha viper for 1500 more than I paid for it 3 yrs ago. Sold in June and the first guy that came took it home, no haggling on price at all. One week on the market. Have back up sled until things settle down.

·
Premium Member
6,926 Posts
i dunno.maybe im a sucker.i just dont got the balls or the heart to ask double what somethings worth with a straight face.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
i dunno.maybe im a sucker.i just dont got the balls or the heart to ask double what somethings worth with a straight face.
That was exactly what I was thinking. I have a conscience.....
I've probably lost out on a lot of money because I have an emotional bond to a lot of these toys that I sell. I won't screw people and want them to enjoy that sled/toy as much as I did.

·
Premium Member
6,926 Posts
I've probably lost out on a lot of money because I have an emotional bond to a lot of these toys that I sell. I won't screw people and want them to enjoy that sled/toy as much as I did.
ive been way too honest and have given people deals id never see if i was on the buying end of the deal. many times.

rather take a loss then be called a crook or have someone say i ripped them off.

·
Registered
15 Pro-S/15 8RR/21 850 XRS
1,774 Posts
Not very many buy a sled just to enjoy all aspects of them. Too many have the “resale” priority first to check off when purchasing. That’s one reason Doo’s sell a lot. Heck, even the 900NA “no compromise” has a great following and a regarded purchase just for the resale value. Love my 21 XRS850, but after a while the suspension makes it boring. My Poo is way more fun to ride aggressively and turn on a dime. The Zuke Zr800, well lets just say it sits there a lot. 🤣Hate how it falls on it’s face after 90mph

·
Premium Member
6,926 Posts
Not very many buy a sled just to enjoy all aspects of them. Too many have the “resale” priority first to check off when purchasing. That’s one reason Doo’s sell a lot. Heck, even the 900NA “no compromise” has a great following and a regarded purchase just for the resale value. Love my 21 XRS850, but after a while the suspension makes it boring. My Poo is way more fun to ride aggressively and turn on a dime. The Zuke Zr800, well lets just say it sits there a lot. 🤣Hate how it falls on it’s face after 90mph
some would say all sleds listed fall on there face abit after 90 mph lol.twins anyway.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts