Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called my dealer about F7 updates, so I could get the done.
He said he knows nothing about them, that Arctic Cat gets ahold of him first before he can complete any updates. By the sounds of things, the sooner you get them done , the better. Just wondering, did arctic cat forget about my dealer or is my dealer an idiot. Thank You

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I'm sure the chain of communication could be very much better.
I've seen the service bulletins on the Don's Speed Shop website and the ones of my interest say the customers of the effected sleds will be notified by mail.
In 5 years of AC riding I've never received such mail, not even for the safety recall for the '99 secondary clutches. I have had lots service bulletin work done but found out about it either through word of mouth, the snowmobile web forum or in conversation with my dealer. So, I guess the question is, who is supposed to mail out these notices, AC or the selling dealer???
Good Luck!

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
I think your dealer might be an idiot. This update thing has been going on for almost 3 months now. He should know about this!

·
Registered
269 Posts
dealer should know!!!! there is a post on here with the bulletins. print them out then cofront your dealer with them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies, I printed the updates out frm dons speed parts and they will be delivered to my dealer.
He is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Snowblind, I printed out the papers, took them to him, Sled went in today and coming back tomorrow.
Thanks Again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts