Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. picked up a 05 RMK 900 151 at haydays for a buddy of mine. 332 miles on it, two year warranty for $6299. Dealer said that all the updates will be done on it. I need to know what they all were so I can make sure that he does them. Thanks, Sxrlar.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,144 Posts
Originally posted by sxrlar@Sep 12 2005, 09:03 PM
O.K. picked up a 05 RMK 900 151 at haydays for a buddy of mine. 332 miles on it, two year warranty for $6299. Dealer said that all the updates will be done on it. I need to know what they all were so I can make sure that he does them. Thanks, Sxrlar.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=872006
[/quote]
Try giving the dealer the benefit of the doubt and ask him to print out a unit inquiry, and check it for you. It will show what was done, and what should be done under a safety alert or a service bulletin.

If you are reasonable with him, he may even check for the things that might be wrong and can be fixed under the normal first year warranty.

Most of this type of warranty work has a flat rate labor allowance that is hard to beat, so realize that the dealer may not be making much money doing this for someone that bought a machine from elsewhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts