Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called my dealer in NW Lower MI. the the other day, and he has all parts in for the updates.
I am going to try and get my sled into him in the next week or so, as soon as I can get up that way.
I have 835 trouble free miles on my F7 SP, and am a bit worried that if I have them do the updates it may JINX the sled B)
You know, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Has anyone had more problems after the updates than before ? Should I be concerned, or just get it done ? It sounds like the oil flow check and adjustment is one that should definitly be done, but so far my SMART valves have stayed smarter than me, and I don't want to have them put in some DUMB valves.

Kevin

·
Registered
298 Posts
the new bolts and stearing cap is critical for safety. as for the smart valve i had it done and its shut down two times just like the old one.

·
Registered
395 Posts
i talked to an Arctic Cat service manager friend of mine in lower Mi regarding the latest service bulletins. He said he wasn't going to richen the oil pump. His F7 sp has timing key, v force reeds, airbox mods. Said his plugs look just fine.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hey Kev, I'm at 1450 miles with the updates, no problems before or after. I am still considering the oil pump adjustment though. This machine is running smooooth and no signs of any lean spots.

I agree on the post and suspension bolts for sure though.

Arctic2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts