Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We stayed at Spruce Meadow Cabins Weds. and Thurs. Thanks Scott, we had a great time. We rode 240 miles. I was shocked at how good the trails were for such little snow on the ground. We just rode around Bald Mtn. and managed to head down to Long Pond. We tried to get to Pittston, but the trails/roads are not marked. Heading towards Rockwood yesterday we ran out of snow. We planned on riding some this morning before heading home, but at 7 am it was raining. We decided to head home. We're all glad we went, it was well worth the trip. Can you still ride? Maybe some, if you're real desperate. Like I said, it was raining this morning. Call Scott at Spruce Meadow and he'll tell it like it is.

·
Registered
350 Posts
The trails looks great for the amount of snow coverage. I hope the rains this weekend go easy on it. I have a trip planned for the weekend of the 26th. Im holding out for more snow, but kicking myself that I did not go up this last weekend like I had planned.

Good for you guys...nice sleds too :beerchug:

Doug

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Nice flat trails. Were they all like that? Grooming?

I like the Polaris representation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.