Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get an empty or unusable nitrous bottle? I want a bottle on my sled for show. I need one that looks like it would work, but doesnt have to do anything...
I hope they aren't too much $$$, because i know the boondocker kits are real expensive but your probably paying for all the hoses and injectors and stuff.
Would a local car shop have them? I mean where do they bottles with broken seals go after they cant hold nitrous anymore?

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Anyone know where to get an empty or unusable nitrous bottle? I want a bottle on my sled for show. I need one that looks like it would work, but doesnt have to do anything...
I hope they aren't too much $$$, because i know the boondocker kits are real expensive but your probably paying for all the hoses and injectors and stuff.
Would a local car shop have them? I mean where do they bottles with broken seals go after they cant hold nitrous anymore?[/b]
With all do respect, i didnt know you got experimental surgery to have your balls removed

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
He's probably too scared to actually use it. Figures an empty bottle will strike fear into those around him. Maybe he should spring for a fake blow off valve noise maker like the import driving retards now seem to be using.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Why stop there? Put a fake blower on, maybe an aluminum wing and some underglow lights.

Let me guess, you wear your ball cap sideways.[/b]
the underglow lights look sweet so ya but ya y do u want fake nitrous? i would see that and wen i found out that its fake u would lmfao. but ya thats me

·
Registered
555 Posts
Don't forget your sledneck stickers either.

Anyway, I have an older nos bottle up on the shelf that I used to run on my vmax.

[attachment=282766:nos.jpg]

·
Banned
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i saw a sled with a fake bottle on ebay. looked cooll and like a good idea. But everyone seems to disagree. o well. Yeah and icant afford a real nos setup anyways. and my sled is so fast it doesnt even need a bottle haha

1 - 20 of 38 Posts