Hardcore Sledder banner
61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Matryx VR1 650 Blue and Silver; 2002 Indy 500; 1993 Indy Trail Deluxe (original owner)
22 Posts
We used to make fun of this one - butt ugly for sure!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
1988 Ski-Doo Formula Plus in Snowmobiles | eBay Motors

Ran across this prize today browsing through ebay. I am certain it is the ugliest sled I have ever seen. It looks like a big red dildo. Any other sled uglier?
We had a 91 Formula Plus. Red on red. Big heavy fiberglass cowl on her.
Bought a punched out 670 (it had a 583) put that in and that was my first race sled. We called her "big red". Boy she could hook up. Ya ugly.
Imho Polaris makes one ugly sled after another. No offense. I know a lot of poo riders. They make a good sled.
But ugly fugly.

Reactions: bbcnova

·
Registered
908 Posts
ugliest sled: Ski Doo Stratos, honorable mention: any of the "barney" Arctic Cats, next would be any of the 98ish Indys.I forget what they called that design but it was a major downgrade from the "wedge" style

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
ugliest sled: Ski Doo Stratos, honorable mention: any of the "barney" Arctic Cats, next would be any of the 98ish Indys.I forget what they called that design but it was a major downgrade from the "wedge" style
Aggressive and Evolved are both Butt Ugly IMO

·
Registered
463 Posts
The only ugly sled I've seen was the barney. Although the newer ones almost looked okay, with their better graphics, color schemes, and less body cladding.

I don't mind the odd looking sleds (FX phazer, freestyle, any vintage sled). They're odd not ugly.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
What does it do? Cut grass? Sled? I'm always impressed at what you men folk come up with and build. My uncle and dad built all kinds of stuff. My first go cart had a Briggs in it.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I recall when the local dealer got their demo units (Venture Lites I think) , they parked them with the front against the wall on so that we the demo riders wouldn't have to behold them from the front :D
That it was a dark november afternoon didn't hurt either.
The sad thing however, they handle even worse than they look... got several coworkers that lost their interest for snowmobiling after being lured into buying these contraptions. Many of these sleds just had a hard time keeping the rubber side down, lol

Reactions: Rodeo Rider

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm sure we passed a group of those guys near Lake st peter. 2 winters ago. All wearing neon puffy suits. or full matching leathers. All older sleds. Later on we all said we should of stopped and talked to them.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 112 Posts