Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
question---i have a AC TXI helmet and the part of the helmet that goes around your eyes seems a little tight . also i wear glasses does anyone know if there is different size eye piece for the TXI helmet? i heard there was. thanks

·
Premium Member
2014 XF800 137
4,094 Posts
Don't quote me on this, but I think they are sold in different thicknesses.
3/4 is the thickest and the sizes graduate down to 1/2. So if it is fitting tight around your face you would want the thinner one, 1/2 size.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by bugsy's f-7@Dec 26 2002, 09:09 AM
question---i have a AC TXI helmet and the part of the helmet that goes around your eyes seems a little tight . also i wear glasses does anyone know if there is different size eye piece for the TXI helmet? i heard there was. thanks
You can get different thickness sizes on the eye pieces, but none of them accomodate glasses well in my opinion. The eye pieces are meant to fit snug to prevent shield fogging, so you have to pry the sides open for glasses to fit past. I went to contacts and it's the best thing I have done for snowmobiling...Marc

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys--- that would explain the 5/8 sticker that i took off the helmet. have to go to dealer in morning to get all the updates done so i will order the 1/2 size and try that. :rolleyes: :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts