Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother and I went to Bobcaygeon yesterday for a day trip. 10 out of 10 on trail conditions. Freshly groomed when we set out at the bowling alley at trail 400. Considering the weather hasn't reallly be cooperating just thought I should let em know great job keep up the good work! Trails again were great, hospitality not so much!!!!! Thanks again to the JACK OFF at Bobcaygeon marine who told us to park at the church! I will make sure anybody I know will never give you any buisness again JACK OFF! We pulled in to ask for directions on parking and trail map, this guy directed us to park at church and after we were unloaded siuted up and ready to go I noticed small white signs everywhere. So walked over to them and they read No Snowmobile parking!!! Real nice head up fpr the day to ride awesome trails and if we would have parked there we would have came back to a towed truck and trailer. What's wrong with this picture? Why would some one who has advertised in the local map be suck a DICK HEAD!!!! On a more positive note glad to see lots of hard work on trails up there again Thanks twin mountains, and shame one you JACK OFF at Bobcaygeon Marine!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I wonder if the Bobcaygeon Marine guy being a local knew they signed the church parking lot so it wouldn't be full of sledders Sunday mornings when they do need it and the rest of the week it's not a problem?

Ride Twin Mountain trails quite often and always in great shape. They do a great job. Tight twisties that I enjoy the most. Love running in there at night when you can see headlights if there is other sleds coming from the other direction.

·
Registered
256 Posts
My brother and I went to Bobcaygeon yesterday for a day trip. 10 out of 10 on trail conditions. Freshly groomed when we set out at the bowling alley at trail 400. Considering the weather hasn't reallly be cooperating just thought I should let em know great job keep up the good work! Trails again were great, hospitality not so much!!!!! Thanks again to the JACK OFF at Bobcaygeon marine who told us to park at the church! I will make sure anybody I know will never give you any buisness again JACK OFF! We pulled in to ask for directions on parking and trail map, this guy directed us to park at church and after we were unloaded siuted up and ready to go I noticed small white signs everywhere. So walked over to them and they read No Snowmobile parking!!! Real nice head up fpr the day to ride awesome trails and if we would have parked there we would have came back to a towed truck and trailer. What's wrong with this picture? Why would some one who has advertised in the local map be suck a DICK HEAD!!!! On a more positive note glad to see lots of hard work on trails up there again Thanks twin mountains, and shame one you JACK OFF at Bobcaygeon Marine![/b]
So after all that was said and done..... Where did you end up parking ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So after all that was said and done..... Where did you end up parking ?[/b]
We parked at the bowling alley across from the gas station by trail 400. With no problem lots of parking and lots of trucks and trailers.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looking at riding at Twin Mountains on Saturday the fifth hopefully get in some good ridding before the January thaw messes stuff up. Is there anything I should be looking out for from anyone who has rode this area this week?

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Looking at riding at Twin Mountains on Saturday the fifth hopefully get in some good ridding before the January thaw messes stuff up. Is there anything I should be looking out for from anyone who has rode this area this week?[/b]

Just watch out for the odd water hole, but most should be closed up after the cold from the last couple days ................. get out and enjoy it while you can.

link to Mondays loop

·
Registered
148 Posts
Rode from Bobcaygeon to Haliburton and back today and Twin Mountain trails were way better than anything in Buckhorn or Haliburton. No comparison really even on the way back after it warmed up and a days worth of traffic they were holding up real good. Hopefully people will stay off them over the next few days and they can keep their base. The grooming crew there have done a great job. I will be back this season for sure. :luxhello:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts