Hardcore Sledder banner

Two Stroke Cold Smoke 5

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  teamgreenf7 
i thought that diamonds in the ruff was better then slednecks 5..but slednecks 4 is great..backflip is da bomb...

Best video i have ever watched..and it always gets overlooked is Allticity 2...this movie i love..its got humor..a sledder that doesnt know how to sled and almost kills himself every big jump..its funny its got water jumping...fresh fresh powder riding..jumps..gorges..blah blah..the reason i like it..is its more "real" and realistic stuff then so "productionized" like slednecks and two stroke cold smokes...and the music is a little more bearable...its not so fast and HEAVY like the other videos..Check out the 2nd Alticity..i think ull be suprised how cool it is...its got polaris in it..but it does have some firekitty :) chris Burandt and his modded out sno pro from last year..cool stuff..its got big names to..so dont freak out because u dont see Quinlan on the cover..all the big dogs are in there too...and Braap Braap was horrible...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.