Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my video today!!! After being on back order for a month! First impressions is there are a lot wooden jumps " A LOT" and a lot of Snow Hawk stuff! The Video is about 40 minutes, a little short? There is only about two minutes of someone riding a firecat. Not a bad video. I personally liked #3 and 4 a lot, and I know it's hard to top that. So I guess i'll give it. Between 1-10 a "6" :blink: :(

·
Registered
861 Posts
I have 3 and 4 on DVD. Great movies, but I have to say that the music for an "Old" guy like me, gets a little tedious.
They need to put in some Creed, Van Halen, Motley Crew, Lenny Kravitz, you know.........................good music :p

Just my humble opinion

Kevin

·
Registered
245 Posts
I thought Diamonds kinda SUCKED. I got way more a kick outta Slednecks 4 and 5. Come on, after the backflip, whats gonna compare? Not too much

JMO, not that it matters, but JMO :wacko:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hey, when is the new movie "HARDCORE SLEDDER, CATS ON FIRE" coming out. I hear it will be awsome.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

·
Registered
861 Posts
and by the way, when making the movie, don't let BlackSaber pick the music. We don't want to give a BOY a MANS job............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
772 Posts
i thought that diamonds in the ruff was better then slednecks 5..but slednecks 4 is great..backflip is da bomb...

Best video i have ever watched..and it always gets overlooked is Allticity 2...this movie i love..its got humor..a sledder that doesnt know how to sled and almost kills himself every big jump..its funny its got water jumping...fresh fresh powder riding..jumps..gorges..blah blah..the reason i like it..is its more "real" and realistic stuff then so "productionized" like slednecks and two stroke cold smokes...and the music is a little more bearable...its not so fast and HEAVY like the other videos..Check out the 2nd Alticity..i think ull be suprised how cool it is...its got polaris in it..but it does have some firekitty :) chris Burandt and his modded out sno pro from last year..cool stuff..its got big names to..so dont freak out because u dont see Quinlan on the cover..all the big dogs are in there too...and Braap Braap was horrible...

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I think that slednecks 3 was the best video ever because they had jed in it and that guy is absoutley halarious. They need to bring him back. 2SCS5 was pretty good, I would rate it about a 7. Slednecs 5 was ok also aboutl a 7. Braapp braapp was horible. It was pretty bad do not waste your money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts