Hardcore Sledder banner

Two Dogs Riding my cats!

2K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  GF7PE 
#1 ·
These are my Labrador Retrievers, Kosmo is a 2 year old Chocolate lab, and Keyta is a 4 1/2 month old yellow Lab, They really are not big on Riding the cats, But being Dogs they do like to chase them around the yard.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
yes, But that thing is a rocket, It has 196 studs, Clutch kit, Black Magic Trail chip, Ported, Gutted air box, I have raced a lot of bigger sleds with that and beat them pretty bad, And they are shocked when they see it's a 580 with The stock pipe and all that, LOL, i grass draged it with some buddys just for fun, and I beat evey one but a SRX 700 Tripple, But he was piped clutch kit grass drag studs, and yet he only beat me by a ski, he was pretty surprised, as well as all the others, i beat a ski doo 670 HO that day a 600 tripple XCR and a few others but those were the guys saying they were gonna beat me bad, and I killed them. LOL, any way its for sale if you no any one looking for a good fast sled in NY, $2,650 or best.

Rich

Attachments

#19 ·
Here's a photo of my dog taking her first ride! Her name is Spike. I can't believe that she hopped right on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.