Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my Labrador Retrievers, Kosmo is a 2 year old Chocolate lab, and Keyta is a 4 1/2 month old yellow Lab, They really are not big on Riding the cats, But being Dogs they do like to chase them around the yard.

Attachments

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, But that thing is a rocket, It has 196 studs, Clutch kit, Black Magic Trail chip, Ported, Gutted air box, I have raced a lot of bigger sleds with that and beat them pretty bad, And they are shocked when they see it's a 580 with The stock pipe and all that, LOL, i grass draged it with some buddys just for fun, and I beat evey one but a SRX 700 Tripple, But he was piped clutch kit grass drag studs, and yet he only beat me by a ski, he was pretty surprised, as well as all the others, i beat a ski doo 670 HO that day a 600 tripple XCR and a few others but those were the guys saying they were gonna beat me bad, and I killed them. LOL, any way its for sale if you no any one looking for a good fast sled in NY, $2,650 or best.

Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
This is my dog Zeke's sled rides to camp in it ,he got a new one this year.

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
OK, not on snow, but here is my Chocolate lab (on the right) and FCR61's Chocolate and Black labs. :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
I had a 97 580zr, wish I had never sold it. I think that was he one sled I should have kept forever..I would ovele to find one, or a zr 440 in good shape, or a 99 snopro. I still think the body style is timeless.

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
Here's a photo of my dog taking her first ride! Her name is Spike. I can't believe that she hopped right on it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts