Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have two 2014 Tundra Extreme 600 E-tech for sale. Both sleds, one is all black and one has a white accent, were ridden by 68 year old retired men. Both sleds are like new with 1600 miles. Extras include: front end widening kit, new front shocks, full body skid plate, high windshield, BRP scratchers, visor plug, 12 volt outlet, full wrap around heavy duty front bumper, custom made aluminum rear rack and LED tail light -- makes the sled look like the new 2015s, 154X16X2.25 track and extra belt. The original low windshield and the original rear rails and tail light go with the sleds along with 2.5 gallons of BRP synthetic blend oil. Time for us to give up the back country and ride the trails. Priced for end of season quick sale. $8,500.00 for each sled-- PM me or call or text 603-706-0110 The sleds are located in Sanbornton NH.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dealer offered us $7300.00 for trade on each sled, make a serious offer over that and you could own them.

·
Registered
225 Posts
tundra possible trade

Would you consider a possible trade for a 2010 apex ltx gt ? It's a 136 with electric adjust ohlins rear shock.
Pm me if interasted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts