Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to know how twin pipes work on the F-Cats..SLPs,Monsters,etc.Had mine for one run on the grass, pulled way harder then the stock pipe.What are they like to trail ride with.Thanks. :div20:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
:dunno: Will find out when we get some snow. The sound coming out of the slp's I put on make me horny, I can tell you that much. They got to be worth at least 94 mental H.P. :augen41:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by pol600x@Oct 15 2005, 08:50 AM
:dunno: Will find out when we get some snow. The sound coming out of the slp's I put on make me horny, I can tell you that much. They got to be worth at least 94 mental H.P. :augen41:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=931135
[/quote]
They do sound Mean....Kinda Scary!!!Gotta love Twins(AKA Piston Eaters)LoL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Originally posted by FastCatZR900@Oct 15 2005, 02:16 PM
Might get me a set of those.....lol..Not much trail riding with them babys!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=931610
[/quote]
No,they are not for trails.Jaws racepipes. Revs at 9400rpm. Got a set of monsterpipes from D&D if i ever wants to go trailriding. Also got a set of twins from Black Magick as works real well,but i dont think they will be very trailfrendly. But they pulls real hard.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The SLPs are pretty noisey...but i like noise. :div20:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
I rode with slp's last winter, they are not that loud on the snow, but boy are they loud in the garage. They pull well and seem to like 8200 rpm.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by G5301@Oct 15 2005, 03:16 PM
I rode with slp's last winter, they are not that loud on the snow, but boy are they loud in the garage. They pull well and seem to like 8200 rpm.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=931704
[/quote]
Are you gonna use them this season??did you find they pull pretty hard in the mid range?I only tried mine on the grass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
Originally posted by FastCatZR900@Oct 15 2005, 02:20 PM
They do sound Mean....Kinda Scary!!!Gotta love Twins(AKA Piston Eaters)LoL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=931616
[/quote]
Man your piston eater statement almost had me pooping my pants,LoL, no really I have an egt guage to stare at so hopefully I can keep it tuned to perfection without too many mishaps. :div20:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
I PUT A SET OF MONSTERS ON LAST YEAR IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A FAST SLED, AND SWEET SOUND MONSTERS BABY. THE THING ABOUT A F 7 IS EVERY BODY WANTS TO RACE YOU.WHEN THEY HERE THE MONSTERS COMMING, THEY GO A RUNNING SEE YA,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,593 Posts
they rust out and you have to send them back to D&D every other weekend......

wtf there pipes. what could go wrong with them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Originally posted by zeppelin@Oct 15 2005, 10:08 PM
they rust out and you have to send them back to D&D every other weekend......

wtf there pipes.  what could go wrong with them
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=932342
[/quote]
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by pol600x@Oct 15 2005, 03:45 PM
Man your piston eater statement almost had me pooping my pants,LoL, no really I have an egt guage to stare at so hopefully I can keep it tuned to perfection without too many mishaps. :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=931737
[/quote]
you do have a boondocker box also???
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top