Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from riding in the yoop of michigan and although the sled ran great there were way too many ppl on the trails, probably more so because of the holiday weekend. What was really frustrating though was all the damn turtles with their mirrors who dont seem to use them. I dont know where ppl learn their trail ettiquette, but we'd ride up on these sleds, and im not talking two-up grandmas and grandpas, these are the ugly ass rev's and xc's and yammadogs with big ol mirrors hangin off the sides. I'd have to pull up on em at a 4 or 8 oclock positon to let them know we wanted to pass (my wife and I), and they would just glance back and keep on right in the middle of the trail, slow to moderate.... ;) ? I didnt want to be a dick and pass em in an unsafe manner but for christ sake, its like golf, let the faster ppl play through! So when we did blow by em they'd about jump out of their seats and shake their heads. I could see this happening once or twice but every damn slow sled we came up on did the same thing, it just seemed like every newb wannabe was out with their ugly ass mirrors hangin out and they refused to use em. I simple hand wave and slide over is all it takes. Just had to vent that..... Other than that the F7 is awesome, 800mi totaland the only thing that happened is the rear shock seemed to lose all dampening after a bumpy trail just one time, then came back after we stopped for several minutes for gas. Has this happened to anyone else?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts