Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do these ponds still have ice on them - did they survive the 70 degree temps? i am hoping that the forthcoming somewhat colder weather will help the ice situations for this upcoming weekend - maybe i am dreaming. does anyone have a report on thickness, condition, etc. for turkey or lilly pond? i imagine it will be some time before you can park on turkey, but with lilly pond, at least you can park on the side of the road. thank you!

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
do these ponds still have ice on them - did they survive the 70 degree temps? i am hoping that the forthcoming somewhat colder weather will help the ice situations for this upcoming weekend - maybe i am dreaming. does anyone have a report on thickness, condition, etc. for turkey or lilly pond? i imagine it will be some time before you can park on turkey, but with lilly pond, at least you can park on the side of the road. thank you![/b]
I had my old man drive by lilly yesterday. he said it was all gone. just chunks floating around. said one chunk he saw was about 3" thick, so he thinks it was frozen up, but not anymore :banghead:

we might do Crowell this weekend. they rode it yesterday, said it had2" of water on top, but still safe. as of 7 am this morning my buddy's next door neibor said they have 2" of snow, and its still coming down.

thats in New Sharon Maine

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
Guys I know we all want to ride race and just do something with the sleds other than wash wax and letem sit in the trailer or garage..
But please be darn careful..on what you decide to ride on...

1/8/2007 is it still early ???

No Lakes for my FARC'n Fat Ass and 500 LB Machines..

·
Registered
287 Posts
you need to let me in on this shakeand bake, its over my head. lol[/b]
Hey noyzee go rent the will farell movie "taladega nights" and then reply with a post to xteamracing saying "dont make me come @ you like a spider monkey all hopped up on mountain dew"!!!! Shake and bake!!!

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
haha, ok, im renting it this weekend, and im going to watch it while drinking beer!!!!

so turkey is out for this weekend! wtf, where can we go? i need to test my new stuff!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
do these ponds still have ice on them - did they survive the 70 degree temps? i am hoping that the forthcoming somewhat colder weather will help the ice situations for this upcoming weekend - maybe i am dreaming. does anyone have a report on thickness, condition, etc. for turkey or lilly pond? i imagine it will be some time before you can park on turkey, but with lilly pond, at least you can park on the side of the road. thank you![/b]
checked it out today,water on top ice,but still looks like 3'' thick.didnt drill any holes.last thurs was 6-7'' before the warm up.was all cranked up to do some racing and that old bitch mother nature screws it up!!!wtf. :banghead:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hey noyzee go rent the will farell movie "taladega nights" and then reply with a post to xteamracing saying "dont make me come @ you like a spider monkey all hopped up on mountain dew"!!!! Shake and bake!!![/b]
lol!
walker texas ranger
shake and bake!!
thats the official movie of x-team!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts