Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please repost what they have been using for polish on the tunnel.
thanks

·
Registered
721 Posts
WHITR DIAMOND IS A EXCELLENT ALUMINUM POLISH. I'M CONSIDERING ORDERING THE 04 NIGHTCAT JUST BECAUSE OF THE PAINTED TUNNEL!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

·
Registered
721 Posts
WHITE DIAMOND IS A EXCELLENT ALUMINUM POLISH. I'M CONSIDERING ORDERING THE 04 NIGHTCAT JUST BECAUSE OF THE PAINTED TUNNEL!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

·
Registered
114 Posts
My husband uses spray on aluminum mag wheel polish. He's pretty anal when it comes to keeping our sleds clean too. So if he's happy with it, it must work good!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
No need to apologize- he is!! We ride in Old Forge every other weekend, and after we get home, the sleds are in the garage for a full detail job. He even ran hot water out there just to wash the sleds. He won't polish though-says you become a slave to it. I guess he cleans the tunnels enough that he doesn't really ever have to polish.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
By the far the best way to polish any aluminum we've found, is to first polish it with Mother's Aluminum Polish, followed by the Speedy's Metal Polish. We noticed quite a difference doing it this way compared to just using one or the other! - Roy

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm sorry for my ignorance guys but what are you using this polish for?, the outside of the tunnel or the inside and for what? protection?
thanks

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by eskimosledder@Feb 28 2003, 11:06 AM
I'm sorry for my ignorance guys but what are you using this polish for?, the outside of the tunnel or the inside and for what? protection?
thanks
eye candy :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts