Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to tracks usa this am there tunnel extensions are in has anyone recieved one yet? wondering how they look. thanks jay

·
Registered
417 Posts
Mine should be here for the Zr tomorro or the next day. Can't wait!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Let us know how they look. Post a pic if possible. I wa going to order an SLP tunnel extension today, but since you mentioned Tracks USA has them I might just wait a few days for a review. What are they asking for them??

·
Registered
417 Posts
I will post the pics as soon as I recieve it. As far as price goes, I ordered a package deal so I can't say for sure. However, simply call bruce at 1-320-382-6128. I am positive he will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

·
Registered
58 Posts
the tunnel ext is 109$ plus shipping and stock bumper and flap is suppose to fit i have one on order and should be here by friday as soon i get i will post a picture of it

·
Registered
131 Posts
I will fire off some pics as soon as it shows up I ordered last night.
:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
So they're making them now?

When I was going to stretch mine out they didn't have them, just the track extensions...

Went w/ vanamburg tunnel extension and sent it back because their build quality sucked terribly...such a disappointment.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Well, its finally here folks. The all new zr series tunnel extension. You will have to excuse my crappy camera. The extension itself looks to be very nice, clean and straight. It does however have a couple of minor scratches on it that will have to be buffed out, but other than that, well, see for yourself. :banana:

[attachment=101970:attachment]

[attachment=101971:attachment]

[attachment=101972:attachment]

[attachment=101973:attachment]

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi mooman how long is that piece do you need to take the top of the tunnel the piece under the seat im waiting for mine it does not look like slp one

·
Registered
417 Posts
The extension is just under 13" in length. I have not yet test fit it to the sled, so I don't know how much tucks under. All in do time.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Looks to me like you're going to have to do some cutting on your tunnel. I'm definitely interested to see some "work in progress" pics.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Originally posted by KruzerCat@Oct 6 2005, 09:03 PM
Looks to me like you're going to have to do some cutting on your tunnel.  I'm definitely interested to see some "work in progress" pics.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=913457
[/quote]

Not that I know for sure yet but I asked that question several times during my conversation with TracksUSA, and the answer was always the same............. direct (rivet-on) fit. No triming required. We shall see! :div20:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bruce told me that the extension slid inside the existing tunnel and you had to remove the rear lip of your existing tunnel, you will then drill from the inside out to rivet, he also said a new rear hose guard was included in the kit, was it included? Jay

·
Registered
417 Posts
Originally posted by myroka@Oct 7 2005, 09:57 PM
Bruce told me that the extension slid inside the existing tunnel and you had to remove the rear lip of your existing tunnel, you will then drill from the inside out to rivet, he also said a new rear hose guard was included in the kit, was it included? Jay
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=915593
[/quote]

Negative. Don't see why you would need one anyhow. Mabye mine is different.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone else recieved their extensions ? hows the fit ? anyone have a rear hose protector included. thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mine is here with the the hose protector should have it fit by monday I'll let you know.

·
Registered
58 Posts
does any one had done there track usa extension and does have pics of the install product and any tricks to watch for im still waiting for mine

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well the tunnel extension is on and you do need to cut the rear of your tunnel to get it to fit. not as bbad as it sounds.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts