Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see different color plastic ones, but no Chrome covers to the coolant lines that run along the outside foot rail to the back guard?

Bombi has them for the Rev and I've seen Chrome ones on the Rx1's

I know the F7 tunnel is longer, but someone must make them in chrome for the AC's

No sense polishing the tunnel up like chrome and having the outside edges unpolished... ( too many fins to get a nice finish on it)

anyone?

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
snocross(closed sides).....silver...2639-796
cross country( vented sides)..siver..2639-758

They will match your running boards...AC# 's

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Also these made by ROX...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks but i need them specifically in chrome... and not so elaborate? The ones I've seen for the Rev and Rx1's are basic, with holes, but are chrome... and look sweet when the tunnel is polished

Maybe ROX has something different... what is there web address?

again, thanks

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I know the ones your after.You cant put those on the Firecats because the outside rails carry the coolant front to back.The ones your refering to put rivets in the tubes to hold them on.........OUCH on a Firecat :eek:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ShyaaaaAT! I guess it's time for the toothbrushes to come out then... that's gonna be a PITA!

What about cheap ol plastic covers then? maybe I could settle with some black or yellow ones... they look gay as h*&' but would hide those all those unpolishable fins

1 - 10 of 10 Posts