Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard alot of you guys talking about Tug Hill and was wondering where it was and if there is snow. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
593 Posts
150 miles there today, tons of snow. trails were awesome, except for redfield water holes. They are supposed to run groomers tonite so trails should be great for sunday. the timberview groomer is supposed to run tonite all night

F

·
0 Posts
Just got back from tug hill today it is located on rt 12 off exit 31 off the thruway. rode 100 miles on good trails on my F7 grn std. this thing is an animal !!! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Go to www.absolutesnowmobile.com for the latest on tug hill. BTW the trails don't open utill huntung season ends, which is sunset; Sunday 12/08. Doesn't mean everyone else doesn't ride. Just not me; during the day anyway!

·
Registered
64 Posts
IM GOING UP THERE TO RIDE WED/THURS/FRI..CANT WAIT TO PUT SOME MILES ON THIS MONSTER! :lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
tug hill trails are OPEN!!!!!!! the hill is located in the northern hunting zone. there hunting ended last sunday. southern ny trails open wednesday the 11th.unless there are landowner requests to keep that section of trail closed until 15th. ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!! i can't take the pressure,I NEED TO RIDE......

·
Premium Member
13,966 Posts
Check out The Montague Inn for truthfull trail conditions, its also a great place to stop for lunch.

Krom

·
Registered
209 Posts
We got another 8 inches of snow today on tug hill . that brings us to somewhere around 4 or 5 feet and the riding is great .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts