Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m just trying to plan ahead for trips this winter… Anyone have recommendations? :help:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Hmmm...Nice places Timberivew,Pine Tree Inn,Sportsman all are very nice on the inside, w/ good food. T-view has a nice view, but a touch pricey. Montague Inn has good food, tho its not anywhere near as fancy as the others, but it doesnt bother me. Nice hotel rooms tho. Cedar Pines is a nice too,good reasonably price food..Hot bartender in there in the past...Thats all i can think of off the top of my head...

·
Registered
46 Posts
The gin mills are on every main trail on the Hill, good food however isn't so abundant. Seems the restaurants that are good are far and few between. Hotel Parquet burned down which was good, the Crowfoot Inn is being sold again as we speak, the Riverview cafe no longer has homemade meals. Towpath Inn was sold , but there are still many good eating places around( Steak& Brew in Turin, Highmarket Inn ,Pinetree Inn in B-ham, the Century House in Redfield to name a few) You have to try places out to find the ones you like . You'll have fun no matter what.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hmmmm just went to the Crowfoot last Saturday,(8th) I called ahead and asked if the same owners were running it? And to make sure they were open. Bonnie told me yes. Oh well, any way stopped in for a Cheeseburger and some chocolate covered cherries! No chili though, yet!

It's one of my favorite stops!

Other than that, Timberview, Cedar Pines, Hilltop Tavern, Tuggers, Tug Hill Inn.

Frickin' Timberview had a all you could eat Prime Rib buffet dinner on Saturday, broke my heart to turn that down!! I hope they are offering that in the sledding season! We went to Brantigham to the Coachlight for an amazing dinner!

Oh yeah the River Trail Restaurant in Lyons Falls used to have excellent food, I see that place switched hands and is now called the Black River Inn, I think thats it!

Damn I love it up there! We were staying at a friends fishing camp for the weekend at Oneida, and the 4 of us decided to make a trip to the hill in spite of crappy weather saturday afternoon!

Might go up there halloween weekend, had a blast last year in brantingham!! Big party at the Pine Tree!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by renegadeoffunk@Oct 12 2005, 08:08 PM
Hmmmm just went to the Crowfoot last Saturday,(8th) I called ahead and asked if the same owners were running it?  And to make sure they were open.  Bonnie told me yes.  Oh well, any way stopped in for a Cheeseburger and some chocolate covered cherries!  No chili though, yet!

It's one of my favorite stops!

Other than that, Timberview, Cedar Pines, Hilltop Tavern, Tuggers, Tug Hill Inn.

Frickin' Timberview had a all you could eat Prime Rib buffet dinner on Saturday, broke my heart to turn that down!!  I hope they are offering that in the sledding season!  We went to Brantigham to the Coachlight for an amazing dinner!

Oh yeah the River Trail Restaurant in Lyons Falls used to have excellent food, I see that place switched hands and is now called the Black River Inn, I think thats it!

Damn I love it up there!  We were staying at a friends fishing camp for the weekend at Oneida, and the 4 of us decided to make a trip to the hill in spite of crappy weather saturday afternoon!

Might go up there halloween weekend, had a blast last year in brantingham!!  Big party at the Pine Tree!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=925696
[/quote]
Sorry about the mixup on the Crowfoot, its up for sale ,but has not been sold as of yet. Hope it stays open for the up comming sled season.

·
Registered
555 Posts
THERES ALWAYS HIGMARKET INN RIGHT AT THE END OF NORTH RD, GOOD FOOD FOR SURE

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Crowfoot, Timberview, Tug Hill Inn, Montague Inn, Pine Tree Inn, River Trail, Coachlight - I think the owner always comes out and tells a hilarious joke, Buck's Place - might be a flirty bartender there. We always go to Steak and Brew on Sat night, expensive but worth it, I go anywhere that will flambe dessert! Flat Rock Inn makes good chowder but you never know if they're gonna be nice or jerky to you, we still go anyway.

While you're there try to find out if Tops off, Bottoms up is open. Beer goggles may be needed. :beerchug:

Make your way over to Stillwater Reservoir, cool ride from Brantingham unless snow cover is thin. And Big Moose is a quick ride from Stillwater. Plowed radar run track on Big Moose Lake.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
We found a strip club,i cant think of the name of it.Maybe some of you have been there.Anyway we walk in and its a little dark and dirty bar with a tiny stage and two 4x8 sheets of plywood screwed together off to the left.Behind the plywood was their vip lounge for lap dances.The strippers were gross.One of them was pregnant,one was all strung out on something,the balck stripper had her sugar momma with her.The bartender was bare foot walking around on that discusting floor.Icouldnt wait to get the hell out of that place.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Originally posted by dasledhed@Oct 17 2005, 03:27 PM
We found a strip club,i cant think of the name of it.Maybe some of you have been there.Anyway we walk in and its a little dark and dirty bar with a tiny stage and two 4x8 sheets of plywood screwed together off to the left.Behind the plywood was their vip lounge for lap dances.The strippers were gross.One of them was pregnant,one was all strung out on something,the balck stripper had her sugar momma with her.The bartender was bare foot walking around on that discusting floor.Icouldnt wait to get the hell out of that place.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=935361
[/quote]

That's it! Tops Off Bottoms Up in Constableville - Beer goggles needed! VIP area! With the deer buck painted on the side of it. :drunk: Very classy joint! Right down to the spray painted sign! (sarcasm)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts