Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
expected a crowd but found traffic to be light. trails were outstanding!162 miles, and all good. amazing how they got it flat before it froze down. very bad tracking in the morning. but flat and very fast conditions. blue skies, nice and cold. below zero in the morning. most everyone stayed to the proper side , thank you for that. and biggest thanks to the clubs. wow, that is riding that is hard to leave.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Sweet riding yesterday. I know one of the groomer operators and he is going all in this year wants the groomer of the year award.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
All of the clubs and volunteers on Tug Hill do a GREAT job, but with that much traffic, in that small of an area, having smooth trails is nearly impossible.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they did it yesterday. those were real good conditions for a saturday on a holiday weekend.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
he's got my vote. were you there yesterday lid?
I meant Friday night. Working afternoons and double shifts has got my days all mixed up. Either way it was nice. Flat as a flounder from lee up through to hideaway via west branch and west lyden. People coming down off hill said it was nice that way also up into highmarket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts