Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we took the chance on the hill, and it paid off. some bumps on some trails went from smith rd to highmarket, mcgoldricks truck trail, talbots, rail bed out and back. on through , came out carey on to flatrock, in rowsam to rector, went out to the fields till it got thin, back to rector . past montague to flatrock , bullshit section to hook and ladder. cut through to culpepper and on to denning, with a run out and back on denning. in to barnes corners for gas and lunch. back tracked to talbots. couldn't get through , chopper picking up a hurt rider. once clear we took north to mcgoldricks back to plumber and smith. 127 miles. pretty good riding with the trail near barnes corners being thin with some mud. beautiful blue skies , we got one last hammer in. i'll post a video

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Good to hear glad you got a decent ride in. Definitely a tough short season for sledding this year. Next weeks weather will shut things down for the year. Highs in 60's lows only in 40's.

·
Registered
244 Posts
It's getting to the end. I washed the sled & hopped on the Harley today.

When I get back from work on Thursday afternoon and or Friday afternoon, I may scratch out some miles on the seasonal roads.

My modded Doo seat should be back then. I want to try it out. Had it all converted to memory seat foam and raised 2.5". Pricey, but I think that'll make the sled perfect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts