Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got about 10 inches on top of about 12" from yesterdays storm for a grand total of 22". Man, what a winter so far. Now, if we can get through the warm temperatures due next week we can keep some of this snow. Forecasters are calling for temps in the high 50's in Boston on Tuesday.

How'd you make out over in the Green (now white) Mountain State?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Where are you located? I talked to a friend in Morgan Vermont a couple hours ago, and he only had an inch so far. So I'm curious where the snow went.

Mike

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
We have gotten probably 8 or 9 inches so far between last night and tonight. It is still coming down.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic Cat ZR 6000 RR
622 Posts
We got quite a bit from yesterday through to this morning. Pretty light and fluffy stuff this morning but it's still good. I'd say we got about 8" give or take.

·
Registered
949 Posts
My house in Heartwellville (right below Woodford) got 10" from the first storm, and another 10" yesterday, so we're sitting around a total of right around 20". I was playing in my yard and in the field near the heartwellville parking lot last night and it's deep, and it's a good fluffy powder.

·
Registered
410 Posts
In the lower areas of Rutland County we had about 8-10 inches of fluffy stuff. More up in the mountains. I just haven't been up higher yet to check it out.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Sounds like a south central type of storm...... Any reports from the Chittendon Dam northward?[/b]

I unloaded at the Dam yesterday, and rode east to Bridgewater....by about 3pm yesterday, I'd say there was about 10-12". They got it pretty good. I'm assuming the riding will stink after the warm up, but with the snowpack thats in place, I bet it would only take a snowfall or two to get right back in biz.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts