Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
he won them both?? Pro-open and Pro-stock?? Was blair the superman Morgan there? love to see tucker take the championships in both classes again..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by F7 Freak@Feb 9 2003, 05:00 PM
he won them both?? Pro-open and Pro-stock?? Was blair the superman Morgan there? love to see tucker take the championships in both classes again..
Ye she won both Blair had bad starts caught up in traffic. Tucker, Morgan , Island

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yes it was great we rode there and home, it was snowing so hard for the pro stock we could hardly see the sleds, I dont no how they raced in that!, GO TUCKER!

·
Registered
743 Posts
No pix I was thinking of bringing my camera, but it cost over $500.00 and did not want to take it on a 2 hour ride each way, I should have bought a cheap onetime use one, oh well next year.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Did anyone see the bad crash? the guy was on a Rev it was sport stock or sport open I think, He was doing good trying to make a double jump on the back strech when him sled dove right into the ground and spun him and the sled fast and hard and the sled landed right on him, he laid there for about 30 sec before they all ran over and got the sled off of him, he was not moving at all and stayed on the track for a good 15 to 20 mins before they carried him off the track on a board, I dont think they ever woke him up, I never seen him move at all, and they never said what happend to him, but I hear some guys with pit passes talking and they said he did not make it, Now I dont no if thats true and I really hope its not, I watched the news and they did not say any think about the crash, But I am going to get the paper in a few to see, Lets all hope he is ok.

·
Registered
539 Posts
i would like to complement tucker for staying so long after race to sign every single kids autogragh,thats the sign of a good champ!

·
Registered
252 Posts
My son got both Tucker and Blair's signatures on his coat. I got Kirk Hibbert's signature on my coat and asked him a question about the Powder Pro skis Tucker was running. Probably was surprised to hear a technical question from the crowd.

catfish

P.S. - I'd attach a photo of my son, his friend and Tucker, but I haven't been able to shrink the size of the file enough yet.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Near as I can tell, he switches back and forth b/t C & A and the Powder Pros, depending on conditions. The pic on WSA shows him running C & A's last weekend.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I got an update on the crash, His name is steve tayler and he is 18, talk to someone online that was in the pits, and said he was moving his arms and legs before they took him away, Thank god he did not loose his life for a snowmobile Race!

·
Registered
252 Posts
RedF7 is right, they switch back and forth due to conditions. Kirk told me in the heavy, wet snow they use C&A, because the Powder Pros are too aggressive. If there is such a thing as loamy snow, that track was definitely it.

catfish

·
Registered
168 Posts
Taylor is a good kid, and a very promising racer. We should all wish him the best.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts