Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Aren't those Last Year's Results ???

The event schedule shows that SnoCross Practice starts on Wednesday with the Qualifiers & Finals on Thursday.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I bet they are last year. What are the chances that blair is first, tucker is 2nd and gulla is 10th 2 years in a row. I can't remember any other places.
Cat S.

·
Registered
899 Posts
That was definitely last years race. I'm going to Aspen this Saturday and I'm going to catch the hillcross finals on Sunday. It should be an awesome event. The snocross event is this Thursday. Go CAT!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Will also be there on Thur. and Sun. Wearing a Orange FXR sno-x jacket with a tan fur hat. I will be on the inside of the track where the best racing action can be seen from. Get there on time, as they only open up the inside of the track before and after certain qualifying. Once your in there, it could be an hour before you get out to take a Pi$$.

·
Registered
336 Posts
B) Tucker rocks!! And, I will say this, and it's just my opinion: I'm glad that Morgan doesn't race AC...the guy is an asshole. He drives for rubbins racing and should be in a bumper car not on a sled. He cheap shots, pushes, and the little [email protected]#$%^& gets away with it. I'm personally very happy with our AC team. They race hard, and they race clean. Ski Doo can have Morgan. I hope that I didn't offend anyone...just my opinion. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by Hermanator2@Jan 28 2003, 05:44 PM
yeah those are last years results....... that was awesome riding though.... I just saw it again on espn...
There is a place on the site to download the video somewhere. It is awesome!

·
Registered
481 Posts
I agree arctic F7, its good that we dont have blair anymore. Any of you guys watch the deadwood race a couple days ago? Blair jammed his skis in the 1st place guys rear suspension, stopping them both. Then he pulled his sled quickly out and rode to 2nd place. What a loser.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i saw that!!! that really sucked.....if he can't beat them bang em......i'm sure he will get it back...

They should put in hockey players/ rules..... start swinging!!!

just kidding

1 - 19 of 19 Posts