Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tryed the F6 today and I found it had really good throttle response..almost the same as the F7. Its that good old EFI. Way better response compared to my F5. Had lots of power in the mid range I found. Looks reallly nice as well

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also it has the new flap on it! The inside is ribbed right across and is alot sitffer! Recoil (the thing you flip for your RPM's) is in a new location as well...its behind the heads...or at the bottom of the oil tank.

·
Registered
580 Posts
They moved the coil from off the frame and the recoil rope goes through an aluminum guide where the handle seats, doesnt address the rubbing down by the frame. I do like the looks of it. The green/black fade on the windshield looks nice.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
yes i drove the f6 today with ryan, it was very nice, i couldnt tell how good the power was since it was in the dealers parking lot and it was slippery, i guess i will have to ask to try it on the trail in front of the store.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
What are they asking for it ? Comparable to the F 7 price ?

·
Registered
614 Posts
My dealer told me it was only 300 cheaper than an F7 today. It dosn't really make sense why anybody would buy one. For 300 more you can have an F7.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That it looks really good. I think all the 2004 standard firecats will look like that.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Does the F6 have traction on the running boards? This is probably the biggest complaint that I can find with the sled. Hope that AC fixes this for their sake.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Originally posted by green team7@Jan 31 2003, 03:11 AM
Does the F6 have traction on the running boards? This is probably the biggest complaint that I can find with the sled. Hope that AC fixes this for their sake.
Lol. Ac wont fix that. Itsoptional acescory. And is available for 59.95 @ your local dealer.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well I own a F5...and really didnt hear about the F6 coming out till after I bought my machine...and I was wondering...is it worth spending the extra amount of money..becuase alot of my friends are braggin say they can bet me and all this...I'm almost thinking about selling my F5 and buying the F6...what do you think...should I or should I juss stick with mine and invest some money into it like a kit or twin pipes? :p

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I don't understand how sled prices went up so much in the last couple years. I paid 7000 for my 01 800. Now if I want an F6 I will have to pay around 7000. Maybe even more for the sno pro. WTF?????
CAT S.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Tucker hibbert and the race crew does not come cheap!!!, cat has a industry leading sled and will get a prem. for it!! i don't mind paying for the advances in technology!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
On another post someone mentioned their thoughts on next years pricing, saying that the 6 will drop a bit and the 7 will go up a bit, making about a 500 difference. This is what I believe will happen as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts