Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a trunk bag for F6 after seeing a photo. I do have a question on how it's installed. Will this install with just some straps or do you need to drill holes? I have the windshile bag installed and that works just great. Was a pain in the A** to install, but well worth the aggravation.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Go to the "Firecat Tips and How-To's" at the top of the page. Good instructions there.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unless I missed a photo, it looks like the saddle bags that were there need to have 2 holes drilled? I coudn't tell about the trunk bag as the saddle bags were over it on the sides.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Need to drill 2 holes for trunk bag. "

Thanks fo the info.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just in case you didn't see it in directions, make sure you install the rivets from the inside out so the track does not hit them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Installed the bag per earlier post that I had seen. Took a phillips head screw driver. heated it and pushed it thru the end of the straps abt 1/2" from the end. Removed the seat via the single bolt that holds it on and positioned the straps over the bolt- replaced seat and tightened the nut- Looks clean- and is stable. If problem arises then it would be simple to just attach to the tunnell with the buckles provided.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts