Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best part is the federal government is willing to dump cash into some retarded garden, while our infrastructure is failing

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Trudeau is just a nightmare. Spends money crazy to get votes and doesn't give fuck about serious problems and things the country needs. His wife is even worse. She got her clothing budget increased so she can buy $5000 gowns to wear once. When questioned about it she replied that they are donated to charity. Even the Queen wears things several times at least. Our Govt is in the process of finishing a $32 million dollar reno at 24 Sussex so they can move into an accesptible residence. It was ok for Harper but not the Trudeau. There's dick anyone can do as he's got a majority Govt. Funny I can't find anyone who will admit to voting for him.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
F*&^%$# TWAT WAFFLE at it again. Yup its funny how noone admits to voting for him. Anyone who has a case of Liberalism needs serious medication. But then again i also believe that liberalism is a disease that can't be cured since there's just so many wires crossed in that damn pea brain nugget on their shoulders.
I cannot comprehend how anyone in their right of mind can even stand to hear this usless POS talk.

·
Registered
2012 Pro R Switchback
3,908 Posts
Vote for him? It's called Ontario. Maybe when Wynne is gone, they will realize that Trudope has to go too

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Vote for him? It's called Ontario. Maybe when Wynne is gone, they will realize that Trudope has to go too
Any idea when the next provincial election is so that Tard can get booted out?

·
Registered
2012 Pro R Switchback
3,908 Posts
Ontario is 2018 and Federal is 2019. Plenty of time to spend more money. He's such an idiot that he gives 100s of millions of dollars away to other countries, people and foundations then has the gall to ask Canadians to pony up to help BC with the wildfires.....like REALLY!?!?!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts