Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have my Xlt. i bought it about a month ago and it ran fine. on staturday i went sledding wiht a couple of my friends and it ran fine until i got home. i shut it off and 15 minutes later i tried starting it again. it wouldnt start so i changed all the spark plugs. it started fine on the first pull. ok then the next morning i tried starting it and it did the same thing as before. so i changed spark plugs and it still does the same thing. im thinking it could either be the fuel filter, pump or the carburaters. once you get it started though you have to feather the throttle to keep it idling but otherwise it runs fine. please help i need to get it running again before this weekend!

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Do you have Bad Gas? water or crap in the tank? fuel valve switch on, check your throttle/choke cables...??? otherwise check your needle and seat.... could be your problem....

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
also check the spark. Weak spark is a bad sign. Pull one plug and see what the spark looks like when you pull the cord.

·
Registered
833 Posts
You already posted this subject before. You said that when you removed the case drain that gas poured out. It needs needles and seats.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Another thing to check would be the diaphragms in the fuel pump. I had a set leak and the sled would run, but when it was shut off the crankcase would fill with fuel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts