Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,I'm from Michigan and of course I want to come out and ride!!i just starting to look but I need some help.We are coming out with couples and this is what I want to do,One day go for a ride through yelowstone and all around with the couples,then the next few days I need a guide to take the girls out for a nice ride,while we have are own to take us off trail riding!I need some good places to stay and rent sleds.I would love to get some websights and numbers so I can start planning the trip.Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Togwotee Mountain Lodge. www.togwoteelodge.com . They have extreme Extreme backcountry guides and trail guides for the ladies. Be careful on what you "order" for a backountry guide. They might take you places you dont want to be!!! HA HA HA. Just sayin there is some extreme riding there. However there is ridng for EVERYONE. No matter what youre riding level is, a guide will find you exactly what you want. Deep snow too. 2006-2007 was a really low year for snow, really low. However the 2005-2006 year was one of the best.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ya West Jellystone is the place to go Togwotee has no night life............. everyone is to tired to do any partying...too much powder

wyobob44

1 - 5 of 5 Posts