Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to jackson hole from jan 25th to the 30th booked up and ready to go, looking to rent sleds need some help maybe a meet up never rode powder before, I am flying from CT will be there 1pm on friday looking for some help where to rent and looking for a cheap guide.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Where are you staying? Right in jackson or at a lodge/ranch somewheres? There's a skidoo dealer and a harley/sled dealer that rent out sleds...What are you looking to rent?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
staying in jackson at the racquet club looking to rent whatever is necessary to rip it up![/b]
http://www.jacksonholenet.com/snowmobiling...ile_rentals.php
Here's a link to some places in jackson that have rentals...I never dealt w/them but some guys in our group rented from the Leisure sport place last yr... Seemed like an alright place, but one guy went through 2 sleds before he got one that ran ok most of the time..(problems w/the tether key) lost out on almost a days worth of riding and the guy was reluctant about giving anytype of compensation... They got a good deal tho, and plan on renting there again...the rockin m ranch had good prices last yr, but they were like an hr or so south of jackson...
Where do you plan on riding as well? I assume that place is right in jackson, and if i remember they said theres no where to ride in that down bythe city i dont think, lots of wildlife/game preserves. Your gonna have to trailer at least a little ways...good luck

·
Registered
31 Posts
togwotee mountain lodge is about an hour from jackson best guides good sleds .they take you out at 8 be back by 4 so the comute should'nt be that bad

·
Registered
7 Posts
New member here.

Never rode in togwotee before. Friends have. I will this winter if it kills me.

They loved it, one of them had to rent a sled. Good sleds, good people, good food, and good drink.

Great place to ride, have guides and rentals. Just remember to tell them you experience level. They can ride.

Go to this website: http://www.togwoteelodge.com/winter-activi...wmobiling.shtml

Good sledding.

BUFF

·
Registered
2 Posts
2strokecoldsmoke,
Keep me posted what you find out. Going out Feb. 23rd for the week from CT. myself. If you find a guide you like let me know.
Good luck, have a blast.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Going to be at Togwotee Jan 26th-Feb 2nd. Coming from Minnesota with a tour group. Our sleds leave MN on the 23rd by tractor trailer, we fly into Jackson Hole on the 26th. Really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Going to be at Togwotee Jan 26th-Feb 2nd. Coming from Minnesota with a tour group. Our sleds leave MN on the 23rd by tractor trailer, we fly into Jackson Hole on the 26th. Really looking forward to it.[/b]
I am renting sturday the 26th form togwotee lodge and possibly monday idk yet. will see you out there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts