Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Son in Law has a 14 foot X 61 inch wide Aluminum Trailer for sale, torsion axle.
$1000.
XCR1250 IS THIS TRAILER STILL AVALABLE AND DOES IT HAVE BRAKES, CLEAN TITLE?WHERE IN NW WI IS IT LOCATED, I HAVE A SPOT IN ST GERMAIN WI THAT ILL BE AT IN A WEEK, IF YOUR NOT TO FAR I COULD COME CK IT OUT
THANKS

·
Premium Member
38,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
XCR1250 IS THIS TRAILER STILL AVALABLE AND DOES IT HAVE BRAKES, CLEAN TITLE?WHERE IN NW WI IS IT LOCATED, I HAVE A SPOT IN ST GERMAIN WI THAT ILL BE AT IN A WEEK, IF YOUR NOT TO FAR I COULD COME CK IT OUT
THANKS
Still available.
No brakes, not required on trailers that size.
No title that I'm aware of, don't believe it came with 1, son in law bought it from a guy at work.
Between Hayward and Clam Lake.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
You could be right on title. Wi doesnt require trailer titles, but should come with a certificate of organ
Can you ck if hes got any paper work! With out will be tuff getting plates and title in other states
Thank you

·
Premium Member
38,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You could be right on title. Wi doesnt require trailer titles, but should come with a certificate of organ
Can you ck if hes got any paper work! With out will be tuff getting plates and title in other states
Thank you
He doesn't have paperwork, perhaps the original owner might, he knows him from work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts