Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any older year sleds with some modifacations to them? Heres a few

Pictures from first to last. My 94 Cougar 440/700. My friends Cougar 550 with fully ported engine. And other friends Indy 500 with AAEN exhaust race cut pistons, and clutch kit.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lol ahah sorry didnt see there already a topic like this, oh well there can be two. lol
Another thing i forgot to add that cougar 550 has a custom made 11 inch riser on it. And the hood now is bit different lots more decals.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Lol ahah sorry didnt see there already a topic like this, oh well there can be two. lol
Another thing i forgot to add that cougar 550 has a custom made 11 inch riser on it. And the hood now is bit different lots more decals.[/b]
1982 Yammy

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice LEDS! My friends Cougar 550 has some pretty crazy underglow work done to it, ill post some pictures of it in a bit. But for now heres the old xcf 440 with red LEDS

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice LEDS! My friends Cougar 550 has some pretty crazy underglow work done to it, ill post some pictures of it in a bit. But for now heres the old xcf 440 with red LEDS[/b]

ttt anymore?

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
This is what I got my dad for christmas last year. (He served a year in Iraq with the 1462nd Transportation Company)
Not as blingy, but definitely old... and PIMPED!

·
Registered
700 Posts
This is what I got my dad for christmas last year. (He served a year in Iraq with the 1462nd Transportation Company)
Not as blingy, but definitely old... and PIMPED!

[/b]
that is the coolest sled ive ever seen!!!good work.the last picture is awsome!

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
xskier, saw you at mt. brighton last year. You were some funny shit, glad you made it all the way up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts