Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently ride a Black F7STD. Of course, I cannot leave well enough alone. I am looking to possibly trick out my sled with custom graphics, paint jobs and race numbers. I would like to see what some of you have done to your F7's to stand out in the crowd. I did see someone post a picture of an F7 that looked like a SnoPro. it was pretty cool. What have others done? By the way, the General Lee F7, is a true standout. Post pictures here so that I can see your handy work. By the way who does a good job in custom graphics as far as stickers go? B)

·
Registered
696 Posts
At the very top of this page (in the blue area) you'll see a link to "Firecat Owners Photo Gallery." You could check there too. B)

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
do not have digital camera, so no pics. but this is what i did!
f-7 red team arctic sno-pro:
put on black nose piece, with 03 440 sno-pro stickers
orange chrome windshield
red running board grip plates
red snow flap
red c& a pro skis
windsheild bag
seat wedge
removed black/white/yellow stripes from hood

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
I think Big Fire Chief should post his pics again. Man, talk about customizing! An orange F7.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tgrissel. Yes, yours is the sled that I am mentioning. I like that sno pro look. Where did you get that sticker kit made up? The only thing that I would like to include is a number plate area versus the chrome F7 badging. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
be prepared to break out the old wallet, the sno-pro decals are not cheap,
i have over 100 bucks just for the ones on the nose piece, thats at a discount from my dealer

·
Registered
344 Posts
I actually bought the complete set of snopro graphics from Dan & started modifying from there. I used the graphics as sort of a template to make some paper templates of how I wanted the new graphics to look, just drawing them out freehand and taping them to the sled until I kind of got what I liked. When I had decided, I took the hood apart, & had the two tone paint done...not just the beak is black, but the pod & dash also. Put the hood back together & took the sled to a local sign company called Sign Productions in Cedar Rapids, IA. I really wanted to kind of combine the Team Arctic Sleds, the Sno-Pro sleds, and alot of chrome. I'm REALLY happy how it turned out & I love that it's the only one on the trail like it.

Thanks for the complements guys! :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Repainted parts of the hood, but the windsheild is available from Cat. It's just the green chrome windsheild in the Catalog.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts