Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get ready for this season’s Winter Ride In Chicken BBQ and Dice Run!
Please mark your calendar’s for Sunday January 14, 2007 to be at the Arcade VFW Post so you can come and join us for great food and lots of fun. The chicken BBQ will happen snow or no snow with the chicken dinners to be ready around noon. We’ll have our automobile drive thru booth for chicken dinners set up again. We’ll also be having a dice run with prizes awarded to the high rollers. Events start at about 11:00 a.m. Rides for the dice run will leave as riders gather. Any questions, call 1 (585) 492- 1785 . This is a great time for our new members to come down and get familiar with the club and its great trails. Plenty of parking will be available for those who want to trailer in. Watch for signs both out on the trail and in town. People are already asking and talking about this event, it’s shaping up to be another good one. Think Snow! See you there!!!

Hey Guys.....This event will happen snow or no snow.

I know this is a bit of a drive for some up in Niagara Co. but this could be the next HCS New York Forum meet and greet event. ( Thanks for the PM Can-Am on the first one, but i just got it today)

SnowmanF7, AC Gal, Seen'in Green, Exciter570..... or anyone else in the Southern Tier/ Western NY.....We could set a time, the Arcade VFW is easy to find and has plenty of room, and who ever wants to show up it'll be a good time.

It's two weeks away,,,,so that will be enough time to set something up.

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
Get ready for this season’s Winter Ride In Chicken BBQ and Dice Run!
Please mark your calendar’s for Sunday January 14, 2007 to be at the Arcade VFW Post so you can come and join us for great food and lots of fun. The chicken BBQ will happen snow or no snow with the chicken dinners to be ready around noon. We’ll have our automobile drive thru booth for chicken dinners set up again. We’ll also be having a dice run with prizes awarded to the high rollers. Events start at about 11:00 a.m. Rides for the dice run will leave as riders gather. Any questions, call 1 (585) 492- 1785 . This is a great time for our new members to come down and get familiar with the club and its great trails. Plenty of parking will be available for those who want to trailer in. Watch for signs both out on the trail and in town. People are already asking and talking about this event, it’s shaping up to be another good one. Think Snow! See you there!!!
Hey Guys.....This event will happen snow or no snow.

I know this is a bit of a drive for some up in Niagara Co. but this could be the next HCS New York Forum meet and greet event. ( Thanks for the PM Can-Am on the first one, but i just got it today)

SnowmanF7, AC Gal, Seen'in Green, Exciter570..... or anyone else in the Southern Tier/ Western NY.....We could set a time, the Arcade VFW is easy to find and has plenty of room, and who ever wants to show up it'll be a good time.

It's two weeks away,,,,so that will be enough time to set something up.[/b]
Could be a possibility seeming that the ssb took a dump. I posted the other one on our web already. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:banana:

Its this weekend......Com'on and show your support!!!!! :div20:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Drifthopper- Could you post directions to the VFW for some of us Niagara County HCS'ers? I will try and round up a few and hopefully make it down.I take it that there is NO SNOW?? Please tell me I am wrong!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pete and others....

Its pretty easy to get to, the VFW is on Main Street, in Arcade. There is a big tank out in front, and a helicopter out in back. Our Guys will have signs up in town advertizing this.

From up north.....

190 to the 90 the to the 400.....

Merge onto NY-400 S / AURORA EXPY. 12.3 miles

Stay STRAIGHT to go onto OLEAN RD / NY-16. Continue to follow NY-16. 14.3 miles

Turn LEFT onto MAIN ST / NY-39. 1.9 miles.

:div20:

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
What's the address for the vfw? I'll mapquest it.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It doesn't have an "address" .... :dunno:

The info I have just shows :

Arcade VFW Post # 374
West Main Street, Arcade
# 585 - 492-2668.

For map quest, I had to use the Arcade Village Motel, which is right next door:
Arcade Village Motel
574 W. Main Street

Its real easy...any one coming down Rt.39 can't miss it.

:div20:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:div20: This Sunday !!!!

We won't be riding, but stop in for one of the best chicken BBq's around, shake the dice inside the VFW and see what ya might win.

:banana:

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
Plan on going, unless we get that ice storm they keep talking about. :beer:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:dunno: ....if i doo fall off the fence and show.......I'll definitely buy ya a :beer:

:beerchug:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts