Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just wanted to know what the conditions are like in Traverse City. We are heading up there on monday, so I just wanted to make sure there was going to be snow.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I had a buddy tell me the trails were awesome Sunday and no one was on them. I don't know if that still applies. I'm on the west side of town so I can't give my opinion. We gotten some wet snow the past few days. We've got about a foot on the ground at my house currently. That's the only input I've got.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys I just wanted to know what the conditions are like in Traverse City. We are heading up there on monday, so I just wanted to make sure there was going to be snow.[/b]
I am from Traverse and my parents still live there, that is where I always go to ride. We are on the east side of town out near Ranch Rudolph. Last weekend we were riding and the conditions were AWESOME! Nobody was out on the trails. Pops said they have a total of about 10-12inches on the ground as of yesterday. Can't promise you anything after this weekend though, im sure the trails will take a beating. Snow is in the forcast for the whole weekend, LAKE EFFECT! Enjoy your ride if you come to Traverse, it's the happiest place on earth!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I can't speak for Monday, but right now conditions are great. It is wierd, every year seems to have less traffic on the trails here in Traverse City...Especially during the week, you are not likely going to see more than a few other sleds out. Be careful around blind corners on the TC trails, some idiots will be in your lane, and alot of our trails are kind of tight.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good thanks for the input. We are actually staying at Ranch Rudolph, so I guess all I can hope for is that the weather stays cold and they get out and groom sunday night before we get there.

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
Sounds good thanks for the input. We are actually staying at Ranch Rudolph, so I guess all I can hope for is that the weather stays cold and they get out and groom sunday night before we get there.[/b]
It's going to be very cold this weekend so gear up and enjoy! :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Sounds good thanks for the input. We are actually staying at Ranch Rudolph, so I guess all I can hope for is that the weather stays cold and they get out and groom sunday night before we get there.[/b]
That is the local gay bar, just in case you weren't already informed...

Just kidding.

They have VERY good burgers there! Good looking staff as well!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts