Hardcore Sledder banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
What the heck is a transgender person anyways? Someone who wants to whack off their willy? Don't you get DQed if you are down a nut?
Wouldn't a man wanting to wear a dress (Corporal Klinger) not be properly uniformed?
Would the hormone therapies be already banned as drug use? basically versions of steroids, right?
Actual scientific evidence supports the concept that doing surgeries on these people does not improve their lives, so then Uncle Sam is on the hook for the surgeries to turn them back as well?

·
Registered
373 Posts
So the transgender on seal team 1, 3 and 6 for 20 years wasn't "fit" for the job? There's plenty of males and females who aren't exactly mentally stable in the military.
I have not researched this much but in all the pictures of this person it sure looks like he was still a man. I don't think he had changed yet. Maybe it was all the mental anguish he went through that made him want to change ??

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,773 Posts
I was getting concerned there for a bit. XC MORI is staunch lib-twat from the old CE. I expect brainless squid talking points out of him.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I don't know why a tran would want to serve anyways. Sounds like a good way for someone in your troop to "accidently" kill, hurt or leave your ass behind in certain situations, as said it's a distraction. And god forbid something would happen to yourself like being a POW, I wonder how the enemy would deal with that? its not like you can cover it up like don't ask don't tell....

·
Super Hero
12,077 Posts
YEP! Adios you fucking liberal mental disorders! JESUS! Who the fuck was running this shit show...oh, that's right. Fucking idiot. SO...join the service! Pick one gender OR THE OTHER! There are only two. Look down..if you see a cock...be a fucking man, if you can't do that...chop it off, split it up the middle and join the NAVY

Fixed it for you

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,773 Posts
I was getting concerned there for a bit. XC MORI is staunch lib-twat from the old CE. I expect brainless squid talking points out of him.
Yep, as i recall, he was banned permanently, for a reason.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
She was? I don't remember the banning. Seems she's always been a harmless soul full of tears.

:lol:

YEP! Adios you fucking liberal mental disorders! JESUS! Who the fuck was running this shit show...oh, that's right. Fucking idiot. SO...join the service! Pick one gender OR THE OTHER! There are only two. Look down..if you see a cock...be a fucking man, if you can't do that...chop it off, split it up the middle and join the NAVY

Fixed it for you
:roflmao:

I think I said Air Force in another forum. :lol:

·
Registered
608 Posts
What liberal's don't understand is, in the service we are there to ""DEFEND"" democracy. Not to""PRACTICE IT""!!!!! :laff: Oh, and Batman :bigfinger: YOU and the Air Force! Go NAVY!!! :stirthepot:

61 - 79 of 79 Posts