Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard anything on the new trails supposedly going up in the thumb? I hope it wasnt just wishful thinking.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Then get involved and help we have 38 people trying to put in 100 miles of trails. If you want it help, join the club start attending meetings and get involved. If they dont get some more help it may not happen this year. Only had about 20 people at the last meeting and can use all the help we can get.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
If they would hold a meeting on a weekend alot more of us could come to it. It is kind of hard to work till 6:00 and then drive 1 1/2 to a meeting on a tuesday night.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Originally posted by SLEDNECKF7@Oct 10 2005, 08:57 PM
I hope they make them, it will save me a lot in gas for the pickup if i dont have to drive up north as much :banana:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=921160
[/quote]

Yes nice its close but EVERYBODY will have that same idea and they will be constantly tore up. I personaly will just take one day off during the week to take a spin on them to cut down on traffic.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Originally posted by BALLZOUT@Oct 11 2005, 08:05 AM
If they would hold a meeting on a weekend alot more of us could come to it. It is kind of hard to work till 6:00 and then drive 1 1/2 to a meeting on a tuesday night.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=921812
[/quote]

They tried a saturday meeting that was not well attended. If you would like a weekend meeting contact the club and they are willing to do what ever it takes to make this happen.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Originally posted by BALLZOUT@Oct 11 2005, 09:05 AM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=921812
[/quote]

:augen41: Holy Dog Shit Pvt. Pyle Finally found something that you and I agree on. :celebrating:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts