Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just traded my 2 up open for a 2 up enclosed. Haven't used the new one yet so I can't say if I like it or not. My next move up will be a 2 up enclosed drive on/off V-nose. Maybe in another year or so.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I agree. I got sick of seeing all that salt and other road crap get all over the cover driving down the road. This is going to be real sweet.

Bob

·
Registered
720 Posts
Just added a Sno-Pro cap, to our two place tilt this year. What a great investment.

dave cat 7- What were you using to tow with??

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
We use a 4-place Enclosed and a 2-place tilt with a cap.

Oh yeah, tow the 4-place with my brothers 2500 HD 8.1L/Allision, no problem with power here. 4-place, what 4-place??? LOL!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have a 2 place Triton that tilts with a cap the open from the front (useless except to work on sleds in the trailer which I never do) and rear. It has a flat top that has to be shoveled or swept in order to open the top which really sucks if there is alot of snow (which definately does not suck!). The top is very heavy and the struts don't hold it open unless the top is totally cleaned off. In other word I hate the thing except that it does a great job keeping the sleds clean.
My next trailer will have doors that open and a ramp that stores in a protected area (not under the trailer unless its protected from the elements). No more lift tops!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Actually my trailer is only used when I leave my home area. My riding buddy lives right across the street from the trail, and I keep my sled in his barn. It sleeps with a REV 800X!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I traded My 2 place tilt this year for a R&R 4 place 3 axle. All aluminum and stainless. it's only 6' wide but about 30' long. Holds 4 sleds tools. I even carry a small salamander heater for it. Pulls fine with My 1/2 ton GMC. Gas millage has been a little less but not a lot it's very light and cuts through the wind like a knife. It's a mobile Cathouse on wheels!!!!!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Yeah, davecat 7, what happens when those two breed? You know the F7 would be humping the shit out of the REV 800X. Hey skivit, I hope you don't walk in on that, you could go blind.

As far as a trailer goes, I am now trailerless, (1) pick up, (1) tri-folding ramp and good times. Trailers are like boats, always best to have a lot of friends with both, lot less expensive that way.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've always had an open 2 place tilt bed trailer. But when I bought these 2 new sleds this year I bought an enclosed 2 place tilt bed Triton. Its the best thing I ever did. They stay so much cleaner now, and no frozen canvas covers to wrestle with! I was going to get a V nose enclosed drive on drive off but decided to wait until next time. I found them for only about $200 more than my tilt bed on eBAY, but it meant driving to Detroit to get it.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
just sold a 4-place v-nose drive in drive out, got sick of pulling that big ass barn down the road
if you have a cover for your sled and salt shield, sled staysclean

·
Registered
562 Posts
Back of the pick-up they really stay clean, no cover necessary, with ramp, no snow banks necessary either.

·
Registered
395 Posts
:ph34r: Just upgraded to an R&R two sled enclosed V nose, custom made. Only 6 wide, but 21 ft long. Previous was 2 place tilt enclosed. Got tired of wrestling the sleds off. Great investment and store sleds in the summer in it.Finished the inside all off and added cabinets. :p

----------------------------
03' F7 sno pro

01' Sno pro
Black Magic 711 Invader- carbed

00' Ford F-250 crew cab 4x4 diesel

1 - 20 of 27 Posts