Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Reading ,Heading towards the Felchville village, from 106, the trail will change after you come into the field and if you will follow the signs , you will no longer have to cross the main road (vt rte. 106), thru the cement bridge at an angle. The Windsor county club has built a new bridge across the brook just south of the village.
You will have to go thru a metal gate , that at this time may have to be closed behind you, but we will sign it as such if it has to be closed, as it is a pasture that is in use. The person to thank for this new bridge is the Vice President of the Windsor county Snowmobile club, DICK JEWETT, EVEN WITH HIS HEALTH PROBLEMS, AND THE MANY ISSUES THAT KEPT POPPING UP, HE HAD THE DRIVE TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT FOR THIS SEASON.
TRUELY A SUPER HUMAN FEAT !!! I HAD ALL BUT GIVEN UP ON THIS PROJECT SEVERAL YEARS AGO , WHEN DICK VOLUNTEERED TO TAKE OVER.
The Little Ascutney club did not assist in the construction of this bridge , only in the changing of the trail and signing.

THANK YOU DICK AND EVERYONE INVOLVED!!!!!! :div20: :div20: :banana:

DENNIS K. ALLEN
PRESIDENT L.A.S.C.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Dennis, thank you for posting this useful information and giving credit where credit is due. :celebrating:

Dick, Thank you for all of your efforts in accomplishing this bridge construction, well done. :beerchug:

God, I will thank you if you provide me with enough snow to ride over this new bridge. :fluffy:

Doc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts