Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from a short ride, so figured I would fill you in. I now know why Stratford Nighthawks have not updated there trail report since 12/10, Cor 7 from Stratford bog to the intersection of cor. 3, was lastr done by the Groveton club. This is a pretty heavily used trail, and needs to be groomed, badly. Went up toward the arm of sugarloaf, only to find Groveton had not done that trail after the Andritz trail intersection. Down the Andritz trail and into 3 deep waterbars, with no caution flags or markers. They can be dangerous. When we hit the West side trail, now it was good to ex. all the way to gas. Went up Nash stream road to the picnic loop, all the way to the No. end of Nash , was real nice. Came through Cranberry bog area to cor.111. Then left on that to Cor. 7, So. Cleveland notch had just been groomed, pretty good. Need more snow everywhere. The rain took alot of it away. We met 12 sleds and 1 bicycle trying to navagate nash stream. I'm glad that was not me.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
A bicycle?

I just got back from a short ride, so figured I would fill you in. I now know why Stratford Nighthawks have not updated there trail report since 12/10, Cor 7 from Stratford bog to the intersection of cor. 3, was lastr done by the Groveton club. This is a pretty heavily used trail, and needs to be groomed, badly. Went up toward the arm of sugarloaf, only to find Groveton had not done that trail after the Andritz trail intersection. Down the Andritz trail and into 3 deep waterbars, with no caution flags or markers. They can be dangerous. When we hit the West side trail, now it was good to ex. all the way to gas. Went up Nash stream road to the picnic loop, all the way to the No. end of Nash , was real nice. Came through Cranberry bog area to cor.111. Then left on that to Cor. 7, So. Cleveland notch had just been groomed, pretty good. Need more snow everywhere. The rain took alot of it away. We met 12 sleds and 1 bicycle trying to navagate nash stream. I'm glad that was not me.[/b]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A bicycle?[/b]
I couldn't believe it either when Isaw it. This guy was really working to keep his balance, I've been that way when I had too much to drink, but he had to have been sober to stay upright.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts