Discussion Starter · #1 ·
regular year pass $180 + HST = $207
early bird $130 + HST = $150

:augen41:

Tank of fuel :dunno:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
How much will a day or multi-day pass be? I got an NB permit last year, and was only up there once. (That one trip was almost worth it though). Have to consider the options a little more carefully this year I think. And when is the cut off date, is it Dec 15 like here?

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
Originally posted by ns503@Oct 5 2005, 09:44 AM
How much will a day or multi-day pass be? I got an NB permit last year, and was only up there once. (That one trip was almost worth it though). Have to consider the options a little more carefully this year I think. And when is the cut off date, is it Dec 15 like here?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=909504
[/quote]

Sir, could I interest you in a Nova Scotia permit. :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Ha, nice try. But mine's in the mail already. Somewhere.

What the hell am I talking about, I've got some to sell too. So I was told...

·
Registered
614 Posts
December 15th is the cut off date, then $180 + tax.

http://www.nbfsc.com/permits.html

Originally posted by ns503@Oct 5 2005, 08:44 AM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=909504
[/quote]

·
Registered
411 Posts
Well just thank our "LORD" for the tax! The ONLY two things that you cant lose money on is Liquor and gambling..... I'm sure that stupid fuck will screw them up too!

·
Registered
13 Posts
nfld trail passes this year
early=60+tx
reg.=80=tx
they have higher gas and insurance prices than N.B.
how can we justify $130+tx? :flush:

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
Originally posted by ns503@Oct 6 2005, 09:56 AM
Ha, nice try. But mine's in the mail already. Somewhere.

What the hell am I talking about, I've got some to sell too. So I was told...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=911920
[/quote]

I can't wait to see the pass on the side of your sled. I think they are a good color this year. They will be the best looking thing on a Doo. :frech11:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I have another question for you NB guys that know the answer to it. Out of the $150/permit, er I guess that's really $130/permit, how much does the selling club get to keep up front for grooming expenses for the season?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Send your complaints to the NBFSC. They think that we would pay $250 a year (no joke, I was at the Fall Meeting) if we didn't have to volunteer for trail work. If everybody who rode our trails paid for a pass, the rates would fall.

Every year they increased the price of a pass, the pass sales dropped. Same number on sleds out there. NBFSC assumes they are all parked......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts