Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on dropping at Little River. What are the conditions like? Have they been grooming?

·
Registered
129 Posts
rode in duxbury and fayston today. the groomers were out from the waitsfeild club. watch out for water bars, trails pretty nice otherwise. don't know about little river. depneds witch direction you want to go

·
Registered
129 Posts
also i talked to a guy at the duxbury store who said there is a very large water hole on the rt. 2 side of the suspension bridge, 3ft deep, i don't know if it is possible to ride around the edge, but told a guy got stuck and the water was over the handle bars. if you want to ride in waitsfeild area i would suggest dropping off at duxbury store or maybe the kenyon farm.

·
Registered
24 Posts
also i talked to a guy at the duxbury store who said there is a very large water hole on the rt. 2 side of the suspension bridge, 3ft deep, i don't know if it is possible to ride around the edge, but told a guy got stuck and the water was over the handle bars. if you want to ride in waitsfeild area i would suggest dropping off at duxbury store or maybe the kenyon farm.[/b]
Where are you riding saturday slow guy

·
Registered
973 Posts
I rode from Kenyon's today and looped through Camel's Hump park, past the Duxbury Store and back to Kenyon's. Trails are in decent shape for this early in the season. There are numerous open waterbars and the brooks are still running so be careful out there and keep your eyes open. We will need some cold weather to freeze up the open water and then conditions should improve. Looking forward to 5" plus tonight, that should help some.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I rode from Kenyon's today and looped through Camel's Hump park, past the Duxbury Store and back to Kenyon's. Trails are in decent shape for this early in the season. There are numerous open waterbars and the brooks are still running so be careful out there and keep your eyes open. We will need some cold weather to freeze up the open water and then conditions should improve. Looking forward to 5" plus tonight, that should help some.[/b]
Tony, How did the new sled run???

·
Registered
973 Posts
What happened to the Sabercat?

Sled looks good.[/b]
Thanks. :thumbsup:

1st day out on the Sabercat the tank leaked gas all over me. The tank is cracked and they are on national backorder until later in January. I didn't want to sit the season out and originally wanted to go with a Crossfire so it seemed like the right time to make the trade.

Headed up no to test the Crossfire out in some fresh powder. :smiley-faces7:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts