Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Hey Wake, I see you had a good time at the Seney bar a few nights. We had a good time too. I heard the trails are groomed and good. They are suppose to get snow later in the Week too.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Wake, I see you had a good time at the Seney bar a few nights. We had a good time too. I heard the trails are groomed and good. They are suppose to get snow later in the Week too.[/b]
Sure did.Herd my Gf told you not to park your truck in front of her sled.LOL

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Ya she did, I tried moving her sled but she wouldn't let me. So I just pulled my truck up farther.

·
Registered
645 Posts
We rode from M-72 to Alba for a burger @ the Green Lantern yesterday. The groomer was out and the trails were actually really good. There was not alot of traffic and my group don't blow out every corner like most, just to help perserve what we had. This weeks weather sounds + so keep dancing and you should have great trails to ride on. Stay safe and have fun!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya she did, I tried moving her sled but she wouldn't let me. So I just pulled my truck up farther.[/b]
She was just messing with ya!!!.You going to be in the area this weekend?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
The grooming is another story.Two drvers called off, and I will be tending the fire at the MSA trail stop on saturday.This is at c-38 and the connector.Other problem is,most of the councilwill be there to,so that knocs out 2 more,3 if you count me.I "borrowed" driver Mike from Charlevoix to do the bear once,but there wont be any doubles this w/e.Everything will get done once,except the connector which lilely will be doubled up since the tonka tuck will be at the trail stop and I'm sure people from MSA will want rides.Anyway,If I can figure out something else,I'll send it out!

Quote from turbo

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
The grooming is another story.Two drvers called off, and I will be tending the fire at the MSA trail stop on saturday.This is at c-38 and the connector.Other problem is,most of the councilwill be there to,so that knocs out 2 more,3 if you count me.I "borrowed" driver Mike from Charlevoix to do the bear once,but there wont be any doubles this w/e.Everything will get done once,except the connector which lilely will be doubled up since the tonka tuck will be at the trail stop and I'm sure people from MSA will want rides.Anyway,If I can figure out something else,I'll send it out!

Quote from turbo[/b]

Relax everyone! At the very least,it will be done like it always has,single runs on the bear and doubles on the connector.If I get my new driver (SuperHoop) trained,he will do all the double-ups!!!!

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Relax everyone! At the very least,it will be done like it always has,single runs on the bear and doubles on the connector.If I get my new driver (SuperHoop) trained,he will do all the double-ups!!!![/b]

S orry,that should have been "SooperHooper" !!!! (lol)

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Wheres the Horney Gage???[/b]
Give me a minute.......................................

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
[attachment=415451:1126hrsh...ge011408.jpg]
Give me a minute.......................................[/b]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts