Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a turn from the beginning of the week warm temps have made a mess of the trails, they do not look good at all at least the main trail from Ironwood to Wakefield. There may be some good trails left but my guess, they are few and far between if any. Forecast called for freezing rain last night with a wintry mix for today then snow late to night into Monday calling for up to 6 inches but would not count on it. Temp last night didn't drop bellow freezing and for the rest of the week looks to be in the low 30's to hi 30's so not looking good. If we get the snow it looks like it will not last long if the temps get as warm as they say not even sure the groomers can go out anymore as the snow is thin and temps to warm at this time. Will have to wait and see what happens this week and only hope it gets better. The pic is trail 2 looking from Hurley to Ironwood. Sam

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
im not really sure what day it was, but 2-3 days ago i was told the trails were white and white can get, now i see this ???

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Early in the week the trails were white and in fair to good condition then the warm up and now junk. Sam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.