Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Green Team Arctic F7....Anyone willing to trade Nose Scoops for Black ??

Also, I have a buddy who has a Red Standard F7 who wants to trade for Black.

Any Takers ????

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For verification...I am speaking about the one piece of plastic that is the air induction plate.

I need Part #16 in the attached image.

Also, I will Trade or Buy a Black one from someone.

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ok, Again, Why not PAINT IT? It seems MUCH EASIER (And QUICKER) :blink:

Guess you didnt see dana's question. What would it take you, $40 and a couple hours? To trade would surely cost the same for shipping (big bulky package) and would take a couple days at least. Hmmmm Sounds like a good idea :wacko:

·
Registered
340 Posts
5B has a good idea in trading- hell of a lot easier in than painting plus you're forgetting about all the decals that need to be replaced.

I would also like to trade my red scoop for a black one if more people are interested.

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
I have an extra black standard nose that I was going to paint, but would trade for the red standard.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just FYI-
The Hood Cover-Snow Seperator Panel (that's what the Cat calls it) is only $39.95 retail through your Cat Dealer. Then you've got Factory Paint on it and can jut slap it on.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Problem w/ mine is that I have the Team Arctic decals. Cat won't send more of those decals unless the originals are damaged.

So I must trade or buy one from someone.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by 5B -@Feb 7 2003, 05:05 PM
Problem w/ mine is that I have the Team Arctic decals. Cat won't send more of those decals unless the originals are damaged.

So I must trade or buy one from someone.
If you're REALLY REALLY REALLY careful...I think you can peel them w/ a heat gun without messing anything up. I was able to transfer the decals from a 99 ZR without any trouble...(well, without too much trouble :rolleyes: )kept them on wax paper during the transfer. Slow and tedious process...but worth it when it's done! :D

With the smaller decals on this piece, it shouldn't be too hard. Although, you do take the chance of a mess up... :wacko:

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
I got you all beat!!!!!!!Already did this on my red f5 and black f5-switched skis to-looks awesome-i just kept the stickers on and where they met on hood,peeled away on hood-looks good,you really dont notice-scott

1 - 12 of 12 Posts