Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year I am going to get the hole shot and let everybody else play catch up !!!!!! :smilielol: :wut60:

These are Big Dog studs made by stud boy for D&D they are only avalible though them .........very agressive tapered point with a 60 degree carbide tip . I lined up to a few sleds with these in them last year and all I can say is if you can't beat em you might as well join em . :fluffy: This is about as good as it gets for a trail stud .

·
Premium Member
2022XCR850137 / 2022 SL 850 Boost
6,712 Posts
Originally posted by dead1dave@Oct 2 2005, 03:02 PM
This year  I am going to get the hole shot and let everybody else play catch up !!!!!! :smilielol:  :wut60:

These are Big Dog studs made by stud boy for D&D they are only avalible though them .........very agressive tapered point with a 60 degree carbide tip . I lined up to a few sleds with these in them last year and all I can say is if you can't beat em you might as well join em .  :fluffy: This is about as good as it gets for a trail stud .
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=903965
[/quote]
Price ?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Man your gonna ruin the starting line. Those are gonna destroy the concrete, not to mention the water box. :frech11:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hey Man, just curious about the height of those studs. Not no expert here, but aren't those studs sticking above your lugs alittle bit. maybe the camera angle isn't as good as if it was in person, but they look like more then 1/4" above the lugs.

·
Premium Member
2022XCR850137 / 2022 SL 850 Boost
6,712 Posts
Originally posted by snowman-F7@Oct 2 2005, 03:35 PM
Hey Man, just curious about the height of those studs.  Not no expert here, but aren't those studs sticking above your lugs alittle bit.  maybe the camera angle isn't as good as if it was in person, but they look like more then 1/4" above the lugs.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904026
[/quote]
Just the way its supposed too be :div20:

·
Registered
899 Posts
would these work with the 1inch ripsaw track? cause i think that is what i am getting for my sled. i like the paddle track but i want more top end.

·
Registered
899 Posts
so that would be a kick ass combo with the D&D clutch mod!!! should have it back from D&D any day now. :banana: :banana: :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Originally posted by snowman-F7@Oct 2 2005, 02:35 PM
Hey Man, just curious about the height of those studs.  Not no expert here, but aren't those studs sticking above your lugs alittle bit.  maybe the camera angle isn't as good as if it was in person, but they look like more then 1/4" above the lugs.
[/quote]

:dunno: Anyone else understand this? Sounds like your saying the stud should be lower then the lug? If so, that ain't going to work.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Originally posted by snowman-F7@Oct 2 2005, 03:35 PM
[/quote]
HP dont mean s*#t if you cant get it to the ground, 1/4 inch above the lugs isnt gonna cut it. This of course is just my .02 though.

·
Registered
899 Posts
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
IM USING 1.325 ON MY 1 INCH TRACK ITS GOING TO BE 3/8 ABOVE THE LUG 153 DOWN THE MIDDLE . I HAD 1.187 ON MY OLD ZR 600 THAT WAS AN .850 TRACK THOSE THINKS LOOKED LIKE FINGERS BUT BOY DID IT HOOK!

·
Registered
899 Posts
your not going to hit your tunnel??

·
Registered
749 Posts
As you can see they work quite well,my sled is the orange one on the left and that is basically ice with about 1" of snow on it.I ran these all last year and they are still like new.I would recomend the long Power Tower nuts since they bite so hard. :div20:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts