Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went for ride...sled worked perfect....when i went to reverse it off the truck track wouldnt turn over...when i got her off the truck she wouldnt work in drive either.....its a 2004 700 xcsp... last season i put an 1.5 ripsaw in replace of the 1 inch standard track that was on her... could that be the problem...i ve rode it a few times since and it worked fine. ..would the bigger lug track make a difference to clutching

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
If the brake rotor moves freely it sounds like a broken chain. Does the engine rev. but sled just wont go?

·
Registered
95 Posts
If the brake rotor moves freely it sounds like a broken chain. Does the engine rev. but sled just wont go?[/b]
man if he broke a chain whil parking it hes one lucky feller lol on my old sled i bust my chain doing like 80 mph accros a pond, tore the case and everything in its path along with it lol

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
mtncatkid2002 You are lucky you are still with us. That fear is allways in my mind when i get up aroun 100 or so.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its ok now ....belt must of stuck or something.....cleaned up the pulleys where the belt burnt on and changed the belt and she worked fine now...i think the belt screwed up, seriously...gotta mind to email dayco and complain...belt aint that old and they aint cheap either...dayco hpx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts